Membership In CLPPC
Anyone is welcome to attend our practice group meetings, however, to be a member in good standing and be included on our referral list, the following requirements need to be met:
1) Attend an approved basic Collaborative Law Training;
2) Attend an approved 40 hour Mediation Training;
3) Be a member of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP);
4) Attend at least three CLPPC practice group meetings/year and attain the number of points needed to maintain membership;
5) Be a member in good standing with your professional organization or certifying board;
6) Where possible maintain professional liability insurance coverage;
7) Agree to adhere to the principles and guidelines of collaborative law as adopted by the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals. Click here for IACP Principles and Guidelines.
If you are interested in being on our referral list, contact us.
CALENDAR OF COLLABORATIVE LAW EVENTS 2019
All general meetings will be held at Grassi's Ristorante, 2811 Bridgeport Way W, University Place, at 5:30 p.m. on the following dates:
- Tuesday, October 22, 2019
- Tuesday, December 17, 2019
- Tuesday, January 21, 2020
- Tuesday, March 17, 2020
- Tuesday, May 19, 2020
PAY YOUR DUES
We are pleased to offer the availability of paying your dues and fees by credit card. In order to do this, we have joined the PayPal Network, one of the leading payment services on the internet today. This service offers you the ability to pay your fee using Visa, MasterCard, or American Express, through PayPal's secure web-based system.
Click below to pay your dues through PayPal: